My love life is seriously a shit show, you know like one of those romantic comedies with Meg Ryan or Juila Roberts where you're madly in love by the time the credits are rolling. Except LIFE last much longer than 2 hours and 15minutes, so ending up with Romeo takes a little bit longer, but bare with me.
Seriously, life is just like a movie script: beginning, middle and end, if you're lucky it becomes a triology. It is filled with ups and downs and not just the life of an entrepreneur. You are constantly experiencing different emotions and you have to figure out a way(mediattion, prayer, journaling) to keep your eye on the prize and keep pushing.
I'm going through a breakup right now and in the beginning of the relationship: I was the happiest woman alive and now that it's over it's difficult to remember what it felt like to be resonsible for my own happiness.
I thought about sitting around crying...than I had to remind myself who I am. I am Beautiful. I am worthy of LOVE and RESPECT. Any man would be lucky to have me.
This ONE MOMENT IN TIME does not define who I am as a person. I'm more than just the obstacles I face - I'm human. We experience pain, heartache, sorrow but also joy, peace and happiness.
So you can choose to waste time in your tears, box of chocolate and sweatpants or you can regain your confidence and get back in the game.
No one ever promised you that life with be a corn filled with roses but you MUST learn from every obstacle life throughs you. Every hurdle is given to YOU to take YOU where YOU need to go. You have to love yourself harder, be resilent and just roll with the punches.
Life is just a series of events, haven't you ever heard someone say "If it isn't one thing, it's another" and that is completely true. However, the attitude towards these events determine their outcome. You have to keep faith (sometimes blindly) that things are going to work out because honestly, they cannot suck forever, unless you let them.
I mean Renee didn't say "You had me at HELLO" because she gave up on love. You have to know that the Universe has your back and EVERYTHING YOU WANT, WANTS YOU. So remain a vibrational match for your desires, understand "this too shall pass".
I'm here to REMIND you that the only limitations YOU have in life are the ones you CREATE for youself. You have to remember the rough patch is only a minor chapter in a phenominal story about life, love, laughs and happiness. If you spend too much of your time wollowing in sorrow, you'll never get to the next page to experience SUNSHINE again.
When you feel like your back is against the wall remember: YOU ARE NOT ALONE. This is just a blimp and the madness shall subside and you'll make it through this just like EVERYTHING else life threw your way!
YOU ARE RESILENT!
YOU ARE POWERFUL!
YOU ARE COURAGEOUS!
LIFE IS A MOVIE BUT GOT DAMN IT'S WORTH IT!
You will find the man of your dreams (me too...patiently waiting)
You will travel the world and experiecing new things.
You will spend countless hours laughing with the ones you love!
Here are Top 10 Motivation Movie quotes:
1. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it. Period. Chris Garner, The Pursuit of Happyness
2. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. Ferris, Ferris Buller's Day Off.
3. Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the amount that takes your breath away - Hitch
4. Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out? - What a Girl Wants
5. The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all - Mulan
6. The past is a story we tell ourselves - Samantha in HER.
7. We accept the love we think we deserve - The Perks of Being A Wallflower
8. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want – 10 Things I Hate About You
9. After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are - Shrek
10. Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss – The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
What's your favorite MOVIE QUOTE ABOUT LOVE AND LIFE?